As the scientist who was the first investigator of the Roswell story and is still actively investigating it, I am very concerned that, despite the almost 4 months that have gone by since the first public noise about the footage, you have provided NO evidence whatsoever to substantiate any of numerous claims.
You claimed, in our first conversation back in Mid-January, that the emulsion had been dated as the right time frame; that you had been researching the case for over one year, and had all kinds of paperwork from the cameraman; that you had established that President Truman was in Dallas, Texas, when the autopsy took place including checking with the Truman Library; that you didn't know who I was despite my having co-authored what many consider the definite book about Roswell (Crash at Corona) besides publishing many papers about Roswell and Majestic 12. When we met on April 4 in London, you claimed that cameraman JB was given $100,000 US, but no receipt was obtained; that he is dominated by his wife, but that she didn't know anything about the deal. These both sound very unlikely.
Surely IF the film were genuine, you would have had it examined in detail by someone like me who has been working on the story for more than 17 years and by film experts. You would have provided as a minimum the following data:
1. The make and model of camera used
2. The type of film used and the actual dates of the filming
3. Evidence in the form of a written report from Kodak or whoever supposedly determined the vintage of the film
4. JB's military discharge papers -- DD 214
5. A set or two of military orders from the right time frame indicating where JB was assigned, names of associates, etc
6. A receipt for the $100,000
7. Some kind of withdrawal slip showing from whence cometh the $100,000. Your small office gives no indication that you would find it easy to lay your hands on that amount of cash.
8. Evidence of a supposed showing to supposed religious leaders
9. Any evidence that BBC had ever intended to show the footage
10. Evidence that there had been contact with the Truman Library and any indication that Truman was in Dallas any time in the period of July 1, - Sept 30, 1947. They tell me he wasn't in Texas.
11. Any evidence that your effort is other than an attempt to spread disinformation to discredit Roswell... similar to the US Air Force attack on Roswell in September, 1994... similar to the Doug and Dave Faked Crop Circle nonsense of several years back.
In short, it seems to me you should put up, or shut up.
Stanton T. Friedman
Original file name: .CNI - Friedman/Santilli
This file was converted with TextToHTML - (c) Logic n.v.