CITIZENS AGAINST UFO SECRECY INITIATIVE
by Peter A. Gersten
In the spirit of promoting and encouraging an end to any and all secrecy relating to extraterrestrial contact with this planet; and in support of the public's right to know this information, CITIZENS AGAINST UFO SECRECY (CAUS) hereby formally offers pro bono legal assistance and representation, under the following terms and condition:
1. CAUS attorney Peter A. Gersten will, without cost or obligation to the person, enter into an attorney-client relationship* with any military officer or government official who possesses any or all of the following evidence of an extraterrestrial event:
a. eye-witness testimony;
b. physical evidence, including artifacts, photographs or film;
c. official government documents, whether classified or declassified;
d. any other admissible, relevant and genuine evidence which tends to confirm or corroborate such event.
* Inherent in said relationship is the client privilege which affords the client, as a matter of law, the security that anything discussed must remain confidential unless consented to by the client.
2. The client must consent to waive the privilege of confidentiality and allow CAUS to file a Freedom of Act (FOIA) request to the appropriate agency, basing its request on the information supplied by the client. At no time will the source of the information be revealed.*
* CAUS and Mr. Gersten have no ethical, professional or moral problem with keeping the name of the client confidential, thereby respecting the client's privacy.
3. If a subsequent FOIA lawsuit is necessary and the client so agrees, Mr. Gersten will submit all necessary affidavits and affirmations on 'information and belief,' thereby continuing to respect the confidentiality of the client.
4. If it becomes necessary for the client to testify,* Mr. Gersten will first petition the court and US Attorneys Office for immunity citing the client's reluctance for fear of reprisals.
* The client always controls the proceedings and can withdraw at anytime with his privacy intact.
The CAUS INITIATIVE affords every witness the utmost confidentiality while resolving an obstacle to important disclosures.
[For information on CAUS, or to request representation as outlined above, contact Peter A. Gersten by email at UFOLAWYER1@aol.com; or Voice mail at 602-818-8248; or postal mail at 7349 Via Paseo Del Sur #515-194, Scottsdale, AZ 85258]
Back to document index
Original file name: CNI - CAUS INITIATIVE
This file was converted with TextToHTML - (c) Logic n.v.